On May 4, 2016, Ascedia hosted an exclusive Google Partners Connect event. Experts from Ascedia and Google provided a high-level overview of the ways Google can help your business generate more leads and “get found” on the Internet.
The presentation emphasized the importance of winning “micro-moments” by being present when potential customers are looking to engage. (As we've seen, this is a huge opportunity for travel & tourism organizations.) Find opportunities to be helpful when people have a want or a need by providing helpful information. To win micro-moments, your company must:
- Be There
- Be Useful
- Be Accountable
There are many ways to expand your online presence through smarter insights, and Google highlighted ten critical methods during the event. To recap:
- Be found across Google (don’t forget about your business listing and maps!)
- Make it easy for customers to connect (particularly from mobile devices)
- Connect at the moments that matter with AdWords
- Use Ad Extensions to stand out
- Manage your online reviews, as they are one of the most trusted content sources
- Be found across the Internet - Google Display Network can help!
- Advertise when you need it most – pay attention to the timing of your ads
- Be found for product searches
- Reconnect with your prospects through Customer Match and Remarketing
- Manage to your targets and pay close attention to the data
Click here to view the presentation in its entirety. If you have any follow-up questions or want to discuss how to make these methodologies work for your business, we’re here to help!