From website branding, to stellar video, to sheer execution, Ascedia is recognized on various levels for its role in providing an improved web user-experience through redesign for its clients and top brands in the manufacturing, travel and consumer goods industries. Recognized by the Business Marketing Association (BMA) Milwaukee Bell Awards, Communicator Awards and Interactive Media Awards, here’s a look at the honors:
BMA Milwaukee Bell Award Winners
- Alto-Shaam, a recognized leader in the foodservice industry, is the recipient of The Bell Award, the highest honor for its revamped website design.
- Water Technology Inc., a leader in aquatic planning, design and engineering for attractions and waterparks worldwide, is a winner of the BMA Excellence Award.
- Sub-Zero and Wolf, a leader in top quality kitchen appliances, is the recipient of nine awards. The company is honored with three Gold Awards of Excellence for website redesign in the consumer goods, lifestyle and manufacturing categories. And, winner of six Silver Awards of Distinction, in sub categories of branding, copy/writing, home page, structure and navigation, video or motion graphics and visual appeal.
- Alto-Shaam is the winner of a Gold Award of Excellence for interactive scroll video.
- Schlitterbahn Water Parks & Resort, a nationally recognized family waterpark and resort, is the recipient of a Gold Award for overall website redesign in the travel/tourism category and a Silver Award of Distinction in the subcategory of hotel and lodging.
Interactive Media Awards (IMA)
- Alto-Shaam and Sub-Zero and Wolf are recipients of an IMA “Best-in-Class award.” The highest honor given by the IMA, contestants must go through a comprehensive judging process in order to be eligible and, achieve impressive marks in all criteria. Alto-Shaam took home the award in the consumer goods category, while Sub-Zero and Wolf won in the manufacturing and consumer goods categories.