On March 18, 2017, the Ascedia Ascenders will climb 47 floors -- 1,034 steps -- to the top of the US Bank Center in Milwaukee with thousands of others who want to make a difference in the fight for clean air and healthy lungs!
By participating in the Fight for Air Climb, we are committed to raising awareness and funds for the American Lung Association. 89 cents of each dollar donated will go directly toward research, advocacy, and educational programs.
MAKE A DONATION
Please consider making a donation to help the American Lung Association advance research into methods of treatment, prevention and, ultimately, a cure for lung disease. Every donation, big and small, will make a difference. Make a donation of...
- $33 which represents the 33+ million who suffer from lung disease
- $60 which provides 4 callers with support through the Lung HelpLine
- $129 which represents the $129 billion in costs tied to lung disease
- $255 which represents the 25.5 million Americans living with asthma
- $500 which allows 25 to attend a LUNG FORCE Expo and receive materials
- Goods or services for us to raffle off at our upcoming fundraising event - contact us for more info!