Curious about content management? Interested in user personas? Looking to expand your site's global reach? Then this event is for you. Join Ascedia and Kentico for a Mini-Summit focused on Developing a Data Model for Customer-led Marketing.
In this free event, we'll explore some of the biggest challenges businesses face when expanding their digital presence, from globalization and campaign management to ensuring your site design aligns with your target audience's primary needs. Sign up today to secure your registration!
Ascedia is teaming up with Kentico, a leading content management and marketing automation provider, to offer tips and insights into maximizing the power of content management and marketing automation to drive more business leads. During this event, attendees will gain:
- An exclusive look into the Kentico EMS system, focused on campaign management and user experience
- An understanding of multilingual development and key considerations when globalizing your website
- An overview of user-first design principles and user persona development to help your website effectively target your desired audience
Who should attend?
Perhaps you’re just beginning to explore content marketing options and looking to gain additional information around managing content and marketing more effectively to your target audiences. Or maybe you’re already taking the steps to implement marketing automation tools. This free seminar will provide useful information for anyone who is interested in improving their marketing results and taking their website to the next level.
Thursday, September 29
- 10 AM to 3 PM
- Lunch will be provided
* Seating is limited. Sign up today to secure your registration!
Stone Creek Coffee Factory Cafe
422 N. 5th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53203
* There is ample street parking and a paid lot behind the building.
If you have any questions, please contact our team at email@example.com.